As Office Manager (all genders) at /LD7 we entrust you with the following tasks:
- You are the central contact person for the team and thus ensure a smooth workflow and the continuous optimization of the office routine – you are responsible for the reception (switchboard, mail, general e-mail correspondence)
- You support our team e.g. in travel bookings and invoicing, in the maintenance of the team calendar and with all office-relevant inquiries and problems.
- You support our team e.g. with travel bookings and invoices, in the maintenance of the team calendar and with all office-relevant inquiries and problems.
- You conscientiously manage our hardware and software licenses, are responsible for ordering and the coordination of our external service providers (property management, cleaning service, IT support, etc.).
- Together with HR, you take care of the onboarding and off-boarding of our employees.
- You take over the planning and organization of internal and external meetings and eventsIn case of capacity bottlenecks, you are ready to support our assistants.
- a successfully completed commercial education
- several years of professional experience in a similar position – preferably in a startup-related environment
- a trustworthy personality with an engaging, confident and friendly manner
- Organizational talent, willingness and desire to take on responsibility
- dexterous manners and a flair for a sympathetic approach to customers and contacts at top management level
- an independent, discreet and reliable way of working as well as a quick perceptive faculty
- Hands on mentality, flexibility as well as great commitment to the whole team
- very good knowledge of MS Office, ideally previous experience with Slack and Asana
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
There is a dynamic and familiar atmosphere in our offices in Munich and Bremen.
- working together, learning from each other – real teamwork at eye level
- we challenge and encourage any individual, and we offer very good entry and career opportunities
- we don’t miss out on having fun, because at LD7 we look forward to joint team events
- working independently on international customer projects – in tandem with our customers
- in addition to flexible working hours and home office, there is a subsidy for public transport, employee discounts, work cell phones and laptops