You will work across the entire spectrum of tasks to develop a new business model. You are involved in one or more projects in all stages, from idea generation, validation, product development to scaling.
- Support of validation of business ideas through market research
- Support of the development of business cases, marketing and pricing strategies as well as go-to-market strategies
- Preparation of reports and presentations on the projects
- Operational collaboration in already ongoing, newly founded ventures
- Bachelor with above-average grades, looking for a challenging mandatory internship
- First internships or work experience in relevant areas (e.g. consulting, startup, VC) Fun in entrepreneurial activities that require conceptual thinking and hands-on Willingness to move in a fast, dynamic work environment
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
There is a dynamic and familiar atmosphere in our offices in Munich and Bremen.
- working together, learning from each other – real teamwork at eye level
- we challenge and encourage any individual, and we offer very good entry and career opportunities
- we don’t miss out on having fun, because at LD7 we look forward to joint team events
- working independently on international customer projects – in tandem with our customers
- in addition to flexible working hours and home office, there is a subsidy for public transport, employee discounts, work cell phones and laptops