Bring your skills to the forefront of business and technology. You determine your path.
Our entry-level positions for junior consultants include our focus areas:
Consulting | Digital | Technology and Innovation | Smart Factory and Industry 4.0 | Data Analytics
Y O U R R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S
- involved in diverse areas of consulting
- analyzing clients’ business processes
- developing concepts and providing suggestions for improvement using modern technologies, in this way, you’ll increase the performance of our customers – as the key to long-term business success
- planing and supporting organizational changes
In this way, you will gain comprehensive project experience and experience with data-based evaluations in a very short time, both in different business areas and industries, and can steer your career in the direction you want.
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, technical computer science, economics or a comparable subject
- Internships or initial work experience in a strategy or management consulting firm or in a strategic function within an industrial company
- Interest in technology and digitization topics and their integration into the business strategy
- Ability to examine existing business processes in the interests of the customer, to identify potential for improvement and to integrate these into concepts
- Routine handling of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Project management Skills would be beneficial
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Flexibility and mobility required in day-to-day consulting
There is a dynamic and familiar atmosphere in our offices in Munich and Bremen.
- working together, learning from each other – real teamwork at eye level
- we challenge and encourage any individual, and we offer very good entry and career opportunities
- we don’t miss out on having fun, because at LD7 we look forward to joint team events
- working independently on international customer projects – in tandem with our customers
- in addition to flexible working hours and home office, there is a subsidy for public transport, employee discounts, work cell phones and laptops